STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe that God exists independently of time as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe in God as the author of all creation; we believe that He created all things good and that man was made in His likeness.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He has always existed as part of the Holy Trinity. He lived a sinless life and died on a cross as a sacrifice for sinners in order to reconcile all creation to God.
3. We believe that signs and wonders, as well as all of the gifts of the Spirit described in the New Testament are operational today. We believe that they are designed to testify to the presence of the Kingdom, as well as empower and edify the Church to fulfill its calling and mission.
4. We believe that water baptism symbolizes a union with Christ in His death and resurrection. It is a public and personal declaration of the commitment being made to Jesus and the first true step to new life with Him.
5. We believe that salvation is by grace, through faith alone. Man cannot receive salvation by any ritual or work. It is the saving grace of God, through the power of the Holy Spirit, and the sacrifice of Christ.
6. We believe that God is the ultimate authority, as His authority represents Himself. We understand the importance of submitting to the Holy Spirit, as well as those appointed to a position of authority.